RKSL Studios End User Licence - ArmA3
DISTRIBUTION: You may distribute the original .PBO files within this download freely, so long as the PBO files are unmodified and the Readme and EULA files are included.
Under the following conditions:
ATTRIBUTION: You must give the original author credit. The content of this archive is the sole intellectual property of RKSL Studios and its Creators.
NO COMMERCIAL USE: This content is provided free of charge solely for entertainment purposes. You may not use this addon for commercial, military or teaching/training purposes.
NO DERIVATIVE WORKS: You shall in no way modify, repackage or reverse engineer any of the archive's content and PBO files included in this download without first receiving prior permission from RKSL Studios.
NO VBS USE: Use of this SOFTWARE may not be used in the VBS/JCOVE product lines or any other simulator without written authorization from the LICENSOR (RKSL Studios)
DO NOT UPLOAD TO STEAM WORKSHOP: You may not upload to Steam Workshop or any other service that reassigns rights over RKSL Studios Intellectual Property to 3rd Parties.
The RKSL Studios and all released addons (hereafter 'Software') are protected under international copyright law. To use the Software you must agree to the following conditions of use:
- RKSL Studios (hereafter 'RKSL') grants to you a personal, nonexclusive license to use the Software for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and distributing non-commercial game content for the ArmA3 game series and its expansion packs.
- Modification of the Software, in part or in whole, without written permission from RKSL is expressly prohibited.
- The commercial exploitation of any game content created using the Software is expressly prohibited.
- Reverse-engineering, or other conversion of the Software is expressly prohibited.
- The software may only be re-distributed in its entirety, complete with all the "ReadMe" and license documentation.
- The software may not be uploaded to Steam Workshop or other hosting service that requires rights to be assigned without the express permission of the RKSL Studios team.
- RKSL makes no claim to any trade marks or branding other than its own.
- This addon is (c) 2017 RKSL Studios. All rights reserved.
THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENCE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE. THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Public Licence enables You (all capitalised terms defined below) to view, use, distribute Works worldwide for Non-Commercial purposes, excluding education and Military Training under the terms of this Licence, provided that You credit the Original Author.
[one or more legally recognised persons or entities offering the Work under the terms and conditions of this Licence]
agree as follows:
- "Attribution" means acknowledging all the parties who have contributed to and a. have rights in the Work or Collective Work under this Licence.
"Collective Work" means the Work in its entirety in unmodified form along with a number of other separate and independent works, assembled
into a collective whole.
- "Derivative Work" means any work created by the editing, modification, adaptation or translation of the Work in any media.
- "Licence" means this End User Licence Agreement.
"Non-Commercial" means "not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or private monetary compensation including
education and Military Training". The exchange of the Work for other copyrighted works by means of digital file-sharing or otherwise shall not be
considered to be intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or private monetary compensation including education and Military
Training, provided there is no payment of any monetary compensation in connection with the exchange of copyrighted works.
- "Original Author" means the individual (or entity) who created the Work.
- "Work" means the work protected by copyright which is offered under the terms of this Licence.
- For the purpose of this Licence, when not inconsistent with the context, words in the singular number include the plural number.
2. Licence Terms
2.1 The Licensor hereby grants to You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, Licence for Non-Commercial use and for the duration of copyright in the Work.
- copy the Work;
- copy the Work as incorporated in any Collective Work; and publish, distribute, archive, perform or otherwise disseminate the Work or the Work as incorporated in any Collective Work, to the public in any material form in any media whether now known or hereafter created.
You may NOT:
- incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works without permission;
- sublicense the Work;
- make any Derivative Works;
- subject the Work to any derogatory treatment as defined in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- impose any digital rights management technology on the Work, the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work that alters or restricts the terms of this Licence or any rights granted under it or has the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise those rights;
- use this software with VBS3,VBS2,VBS1 or any BIA/BISim software.
- make reference to this Licence (by Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), spoken word or as appropriate to the media used) on all copies of the Work and Collective Works published, distributed, performed or otherwise disseminated or made available to the public by You;
- recognise the Licensor's / Original Author's right of attribution in any Work and Collective Work that You publish, distribute, perform or otherwise disseminate to the public and ensure that You credit the Licensor / Original Author as appropriate to the media used; and
- to the extent reasonably practicable, keep intact all notices that refer to this Licence, in particular the URI, if any, that the Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work.
Additional Provisions for third parties making use of the Work
2.2. Further licence from the Licensor
Each time You publish, distribute, perform or otherwise disseminate
• the Work; or
• the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work
the Licensor agrees to offer to the relevant third party making use of the Work (in any of the alternatives set out above) a licence to use the Work on the same terms and conditions as granted to You hereunder.
2.3. This Licence does not affect any rights that the User may have under any applicable law, including fair use, fair dealing or any other legally recognised limitation or exception to copyright infringement.
2.4. All rights not expressly granted by the Licensor are hereby reserved, including but not limited to, the exclusive right to collect, whether individually or via a licensing body, such as a collecting society, royalties for any use of the Work for any reason which results in commercial advantage or private monetary compensation.
3. Warranties and Disclaimer
Except as required by law, the Work is licensed by the Licensor on an "as is" and "as available" basis and without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
4. Limit of Liability
Subject to any liability which may not be excluded or limited by law the Licensor shall not be liable and hereby expressly excludes all liability for loss or damage howsoever and whenever caused to You.
The rights granted to You under this Licence shall terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this Licence. Individuals or entities who have received Collective Works from You under this Licence, however, will not have their Licences terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those Licences.
6.1. The validity or enforceability of the remaining terms of this agreement is not affected by the holding of any provision of it to be invalid or unenforceable.
6.2. This Licence constitutes the entire Licence Agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. The Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication in any form.
6.3. A person who is not a party to this Licence shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
6.4. This Licence shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of
England and Wales.