Cypher

Eurofighter Typhoon

I just joined the site, i did see a typhoon mod and was just curious as to whether its going to be updated with it current capacity with regards to the armament.

Three fuel tank points

Litening II targeting pod

27mm Mauser cannon
ASRAAM
AMRAAM
Meteor BVR
Paveway IV - twin-racked
Storm Shadow 
Brimstone tri-racked

https://www.ainonline.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2016/01/1-2016-4_ef_future_weapons.jpg

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

I just joined the site, i did see a typhoon mod and was just curious as to whether its going to be updated with it current capacity with regards to the armament.

Three fuel tank points

Litening II targeting pod

27mm Mauser cannon
ASRAAM
AMRAAM
Meteor BVR
Paveway IV - twin-racked
Storm Shadow 
Brimstone tri-racked

https://www.ainonline.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2016/01/1-2016-4_ef_future_weapons.jpg

It already had them in A2 version 2.6. ;)

The A3 version is slow progress atm because its a full 100% rebuild.  And being perfectly honest my joystick is knackered atm so I'm a bit de motivated to work on planes as i cant really test it properly.  The parts to fix my stick are on back order so until then I'm working on a few other things.

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

thats fair tbh.... 
wait west midlands...

Yeah, West Midlands atm but historically I split my time between London, Bristol and pretty much where ever Airbus has a manufacturing or assembly plant.  But the last few years I'm based near Wolverhampton.

Just now, Cypher said:

holy.... wolvo is 5 min train ride....

Please no stalking!  :lol:  Already had that when i lived in London. Very creepy.

But there actually about 30 or so people I know from the Arma community within 30mins drive of me. Its a small world.

Hey dont laugh. the last one conned himself into my living room and was sat chatting with my ex-mrs when i came home from work.

We had to get a restraining order.  He was not a well chap.

Just to list whats already in the New Common Vehicles Weapons Pack aka CVWP that is relevant to the Typhoon.

• Brimstone Single Mode
  • Brimstone Dual Mode
  • Paveway IV
  • Enhanced Paveway III (Technically not cleared in RAF use but the software is almost identical to the IV.  Just needs mass and drag variable tables changed.)
  • UK GP 500lb and 1000lb bombs
  • GBU-12 (German)
  • GBU-16 (German)
  • CRV 7 with LAU5002 and LAU5003 with AFF.  (Again the software has the option but not cleared as of Jan 2020)
  • Spear 3
  • Stormshadow
  • KEPD-350 Taurus (German)

Air to Air

• AIM-132 ASRAAM
  • AIM-9L/M
  • AIM-120C7 AMRAAM
  • Meteor

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.