Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subliminal-SS

Take on Helicopters Compatability

Hey there guys,

I have recently acquired TKOH and merged content with Arma 2 to provide what is in honesty the best flight sim experience i've had so far and im a THM wathog and DCS A10 owner.

The south asia terrain is a great map for some great Air to Air and air to ground fighting and i thought of the perfect aircraft id like to use for this. The Fabulous Eurofighter.

However it appears that when loading the Airplane and all the side addons (weapons and system etc) it does some wierd stuff to the GUI and arma 2s interface pops up over TKOH on the main menu and in the mission editor making the game unplayable.

My question is does the Eurofighter have any connection to the GUI and its parent classes etc have they been re-defined in any way? Its a crying shame that this awesome aircraft isn't working on the best terrain i've seen in a flight sim. Id really love to get this working.

Thanks in advance. :D

I'm sorry but we dont support TKOH.

None of the team has it. If BIS ports the features from TOKH engine to ArmA3 then we might have a chance at fixing any compatibility issues. But until then I'm really sorry we can't help you.

Fair enough Rock i can appreciate that, Was just wandering if anything sprang to mind from the configs.

Would recommend it though guys especially for the number of air mods you guys make. Well worth its rate in gold if only for the additional optimisation alone :lol:

Thanks for getting back, mark this one as closed if you like, great work with the new forum btw keep it up.

I have Take On Heli's I can test and post a fix if Rock says thats ok?

Thanks for the offer Flax but I suspect its going to be quite involved to fix. Neither UNN or I have the time to work on it.

Closing this one