Banks

Wildcat HMA Mk2

Hi.  I was excited to see you developing a proper Wildcat HMA as I find the one I already have in game a little OCD triggering!  Is it stalled indefinitely or are you planning on publishing it? I am not sure if you need anymore info in it (I can possibly help if you PM me).

34 minutes ago, Banks said:

Hi.  I was excited to see you developing a proper Wildcat HMA as I find the one I already have in game a little OCD triggering!  Is it stalled indefinitely or are you planning on publishing it? I am not sure if you need anymore info in it (I can possibly help if you PM me).

LMAO the BI "wildcat" has been triggering me since i first saw it in ArmA2.  You are not alone.

My Wildcat is coming along slowly.  its at the frustrating stage of fixing all the niggles and bugs is just taking time.  Often fix a bug and 3 more popup.   I'm just doing the guns and the last few modelling and config bits.  You can see some of the later updates on Twitter or Facebook. I've had to make a whole new GPMG for it.  Same with the M3M.

It is dependant of my free time and motivation.  Both of which depend on the day. ;)

On 08/07/2019 at 19:49, Rock said:

I've had to make a whole new GPMG for it.

Since you've made an all new GPMG model, do you think you'll be slapping it on the Mk5 as well? Or are you done and dusted with that?

1 hour ago, C. Drew said:

Since you've made an all new GPMG model, do you think you'll be slapping it on the Mk5 as well? Or are you done and dusted with that?

Yes they are going on the LCVP.  The final planned update for the LCVP has me fixing a few things and some texture tweaks and adding in a version with the GPMGs on the shielded mounts.

Personally i dont like them. They are so hard to use when its rough as they aren't as flexible as FFV turrets In testing no one wanted to use them but you can see for yourself soon. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.