Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NATO2000

Oh my god! Rockofs ,I really find you!

6 minutes ago, Rockadmin said:

It was released as an alpha and then abandoned due to game-engine limitations

I'm actually travelling at the moment. This is all i have on the FTP and I've not tried it so I'd be interested to know if it actually works.  It was made 10 years ago after all :P

RKSL-B2-OLDALPHA.rar

RKSL-B2-UPDATE-011006.rar

wow,I never thought that you would respond so fast,OK, I'll download it and tell you the result!

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

shit what hell is that??

I wonder to know if you can send to my email?

my e-mail is RealBoreas@Gmail.com

3 hours ago, Rock said:

Try it now.  I've changed the forum permissions.

I have downloaded and test it, old B2 were lack of animation, but have flares,but had a huge problem ——self-boom, just like the ugly B2 we currentty using(I found some addon DNA from your B2,so I guess the one I used was another degeneration copies ).

the updated one ,no flares but it was ,indeed fix the self-boom,I don't know how to do that.

the only question is, the entire B2 project seems like terminated forcly in a very short time,if the  project contiunes, it will be an great addon!

so ,do you really give up on OFP?

Yeah I haven't done anything OFP related since 2007ish.

I dont even really remember what I went through with the B2. I just remember that after a long time trying i couldn't get it to fly right or have the AI use it properly.

You are welcome to do whatever you like with those files i won't be developing it any further.

9 hours ago, Rock said:

Yeah I haven't done anything OFP related since 2007ish.

I dont even really remember what I went through with the B2. I just remember that after a long time trying i couldn't get it to fly right or have the AI use it properly.

You are welcome to do whatever you like with those files i won't be developing it any further.

Thank you !  I may still have a lot a question about OFP to Arma.

Arma's aircraft delete the draging-crosshair(red cycle), only keeping the attacking-crosshair (yellow cycle) that doesn't make arma more real,just make arma's plane more difficulty to operate!

I wonder to know if there is a way to get our beloved  draging-crosshair back?(you can see draging-crosshair is a standard setting in nowday's flying game,but BI,ah, how stupid they are )

-----------------------------------------------------

OK, about OFP ,have many files do you keep at present?

do you have F22 ?

------------------------------------------------------

And I also want to know about,

In  multiplayer missions of Operation Flashpoint 1.96,

the dead body of a human player will be ejected from the  vehicle immediately(cars,aircrafts and so on),no matter the  vehicle still alive or be destoryed

It is also not an addon's CPP works, no matter there is a  ejectdeaddriver,commander or someting in the CPP, you'll be eject anyway when you are dead

I know the purpose of this design is to  make the players get the equipments back after respawn(if dead body was not ejected, and the vehicle be destoryed,you will not retrieve any equipment).

but now I have a MP missions  and I  need to disable this global setting,

what should  I do?

I already tried code ejectdeadplayer=1;ejectdeadplayer=2;ejectDeadGunner = false;
ejectDeadCargo = false;
ejectDeadDriver = false;
ejectDeadCommander = false;

into  the Description.ext,

no working,not working

maxres2default.jpg

18 hours ago, NATO2000 said:

Thank you !  I may still have a lot a question about OFP to Arma.

Arma's aircraft delete the draging-crosshair(red cycle), only keeping the attacking-crosshair (yellow cycle) that doesn't make arma more real,just make arma's plane more difficulty to operate!

I wonder to know if there is a way to get our beloved  draging-crosshair back?(you can see draging-crosshair is a standard setting in nowday's flying game,but BI,ah, how stupid they are )

-----------------------------------------------------

OK, about OFP ,have many files do you keep at present?

do you have F22 ?

------------------------------------------------------

And I also want to know about,

In  multiplayer missions of Operation Flashpoint 1.96,

the dead body of a human player will be ejected from the  vehicle immediately(cars,aircrafts and so on),no matter the  vehicle still alive or be destoryed

It is also not an addon's CPP works, no matter there is a  ejectdeaddriver,commander or someting in the CPP, you'll be eject anyway when you are dead

I know the purpose of this design is to  make the players get the equipments back after respawn(if dead body was not ejected, and the vehicle be destoryed,you will not retrieve any equipment).

but now I have a MP missions  and I  need to disable this global setting,

what should  I do?

I already tried code ejectdeadplayer=1;ejectdeadplayer=2;ejectDeadGunner = false;
ejectDeadCargo = false;
ejectDeadDriver = false;
ejectDeadCommander = false;

into  the Description.ext,

no working,not working

I dont actually have much in the way of OFP files.  You got lucky with the B2.  I was something i dug up off an old forum post a while back and is on my home server.

I definitely don't have a F-22. I wasnt that interested in US stuff at the time.  I made a B2 because i was experimenting with large flight models and unconventional flight controls at the time.  

And if the config variables arent working im afraid i dont really know.  Have you asked on the BIS or Armaholic forums?

8 hours ago, Rock said:

I dont actually have much in the way of OFP files.  You got lucky with the B2.  I was something i dug up off an old forum post a while back and is on my home server.

I definitely don't have a F-22. I wasnt that interested in US stuff at the time.  I made a B2 because i was experimenting with large flight models and unconventional flight controls at the time.  

And if the config variables arent working im afraid i dont really know.  Have you asked on the BIS or Armaholic forums?

It is OK! I'll do what ever I can!

Thank you very much!