About This File
ABOUT THIS ADDON
RKSL Studios presents the LCVP mk5
The LCVP Mk5 was built by Vosper Thornycroft and FBM Babcock Marine, with the first entering service in 1996. Four of the vessels can transport a full Royal Marine company (around 140 troops) Presently, the Mk5s operate from the amphibious warfare ships HMS Albion (L14) and HMS Bulwark (L15)
This addon adds a medium size landing craft in two versions:
- Personnel - Carrying 30 passengers, 2 FFR enabled Cargo Turrets with a 2 man Crew.
- Vehicle In Vehicle - with a load space of 2.7(W) x 6.47(L) upto 12,000Kg and carrying 4 passengers with a 2 man Crew.
RKSL Studios addons are distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The RKSL Studios addons are not an official Addon or tool.
The use of these addons (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.
The Full End User Licensing Agreement for this addon pack is available here:
1) LCVP Mk5 - Personnel - This version carries 30+2 (Turrets) troops with a crew of 2. A driver and commander.
2) LCVP Mk5 - Vehicle-In-Vehicle - This type is intended to transport vehicles upto 12000kg. It is unarmed but does have 4x Cargo seats.
LCVP Mk5 FAQ - Answers your questions about animating features and customisation.
Our Change log numbers are generated by Vault commits and indicate <Game engine> . <Release><Commit version>
1 = ArmA1
2 = ArmA2
3 = ArmA3
0 = Beta or Alpha Builds
1 = First Release
2 or higher = Subsequent releases.
0 to 99 - Anything over 99 is prefixed with an a letter. Eg 114 = A14
Only milestones are mentioned.
Key: Normal = Development build Bold = Testing Build or Public Release
- 3.002 - Bug Fixes, Changes, Added New skins
- 3.001 - Bug Fix releases
- 3.000 - PUBLIC RELEASE
FINDING THE ADDON IN THE EDITOR
You can find the Objects under:
- UK Armed Forces > Boats
3x Decal options switchable in EDEN Attributes:
- Royal Navy,
- Royal Marines
- Generic - As requested by several Dutch Community members
- NV/Thermal Obs camera in Commander's turret
- 2x Firing-From-Vehicles Turrets (Personnel Version only).
- Option to open/close covers in EDEN attributes (Personnel Version only).
- ViV can transport vehicles upto 12,000kg
- De-Beaching Option - You will inevitably beach this at some point. If you don't have another vehicle to push it back this will save you. In the Driver's position at 0Kph you will see an option appear "De-beach" - this gives you a short shove backwards. Repeat as necessary until you are afloat again.
PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE
- Improved and More structured damage.
- Fixed gun mounts on the fore deck.
- Several other skins.
A WORD ABOUT REALISM AND A SENSE OF HUMOUR
It has always been a basic tenant of RKSL Studios design philosophy not to negatively affect other community made content. We do not replace core values or modify anything that will affect the function or experience of others.
We are happy to discuss optional compatibility patches, but will not exclusively adapt our addons to anyone else's Mod standards.
All RKSL Content is tested against the currently available stable build of the Vanilla game and official expansions.
BUGS AND FEEDBACK
We would appreciate hearing about any issues or suggestions you have experienced.
Please use the Bug Tracker below:
- Water vapour flows above the deck occasionally
- Vehicles loaded in cargo in the ViV version don't render correctly when in passenger slot.
- Vehicles loaded in cargo in the ViV version are sometimes partly white when viewed from the outside.
This addons and model is 100% unique and doesn't not incorporate any 3rd party content:
Models: RKSL Rock
Textures: RKSL Rock
Animation Setup: RKSL Rock
Character Animation: WLD427
Config: RKSL Rock
- Toxic Lemon
- Charlie's Hemorrhoid (I dont name them - but he is a pain in the arse)
- Devoted Stoat aka Jaime Smyth-Burton (No, he's not a Conservative MP)
- Generic Harmless Animal (Its his initials GHA, believe me this is the nicest version so far)
- Insoles aka Mark (he didn't have a nickname that he would tell us but he's a Royal Marine and we refuse to call him Bootneck)
- Kyle M
- JC (No, not that one, or the car guy)
- DarcyBA (Sorry pal i refused to type your full chosen name here)
What's New in Version 3.002 See changelog
FIXED - Cargo and Crew now vulnerable.
ADDED - Can now toggle all animations via the Attributes panel in EDEN.
ADDED - New Skins. Generic Grey, Camo & Civ Yellow
CHANGED - AI now can control the ramp.
CHANGED -- Debeach conditions relaxed.
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.
There are no reviews to display.