Several people have been asking for an AW159 update. I don't have anything pretty that demonstrates progress so here is the Project summary sheet.
- ALPHA : Two blocks to reach alpha. #1 Model/Script/Config created and #2 ingame = Alpha.
- BETA: Three blocks. #1intial Testing #2 Reworks #3 Testing. If the testing fails it reverts to the previous block.
- RC (Release Candidate): #1 Textures and Scripts working as spec. #2Play testing. #3Reworks and improvements.
- GOLD: #1 Final release standard QA #2 Play testing #3 Reworks and improvements.
- PUBLIC: Final QA phase and that's it for release.
All the bars go green and it out for release.
- The winch option is reliant on a script that is only just a simple concept at this time and may not make it into the first release.
- I haven't done the AH1 model changes yet because there is no point until the HMA2 is complete as the AH1 is pretty much a HMA2 with bits deleted.
- The CRV7 and LAU pods are still in RC as the pods need repainting
- Torpedos and Depth Charges are not show as they are not working at this time and will be included at a later release when ive got a decent solution for them.
Hope that satisfies.